"Never give up. Today can be hard, tomorrow can be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine."- Jack Ma.
The most powerful object in the entire universe is mind and the concept on which it runs is mentality. A person with a strong mindset can achieve anything despite all hurdles and tough times. Inability should never be the reason for not having an achieving mentality.
Here are the top 5 athletes who proved that even physical disability can't stop someone from achieving his/her dreams.
1. H. Boniface Prabhu- He is an Indian wheelchair tennis player. He has won several medals in tennis for India and has also represented India in Javelin throw, Shot Put and Discuss throw in 1996 World Wheelchair games.
2. Arunima Singh- She became the first-ever amputee to scale Mount Everest after she lost her leg when she was harassed by hooligans and thrown out from a moving train.
3. Shekhar Naik- He was the captain of the Indian Blind cricket team and he led India to victory twice, in the T20 blind cricket World Cup and Blind Cricket World up in 2014.
4. Girish Sharma- He is a legendary Badminton player who won India 2 gold medals in the National Championship against Israel, even after losing one leg at the age of two.
5. Major DP Singh- After Major Singh lost his leg in the Kargil War, he started running using a prosthetic leg and completed 26 half marathons.