The Missile Man of India and the most loved president of the nation ever, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam continue to inspire us even after leaving the world nearly five years back. He is still alive in the hearts of billions of Indians and is a source of inspiration to all of us.
Here are top 5 rules of achieving success from this persuading personality which you must follow irrespective of your discipline.
1. Be Unique Be You- Set the goal, acquire the knowledge continuously, work hard with devotion and perseverance.
2. Culture of Excellence- Set the performance standard by yourself. Work on your dream with focus and be prepared to take calculated risks without getting deterred by failures. Move towards your dream and then step-up your dreams as you tend to reach the original targets. You are not in competition with genuine art but yourself.
3. Knowledge makes you great- Knowledge is creativity, righteousness, honest and courage. Learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides you knowledge, and knowledge makes you great.
4. Manage Failure- When the failure steps in the leader of the organization should come front to accept it; when success walks in, give it to the entire team just like the way one of the smartest leaders around- M.S. Dhoni does.
5. Think Out of the Box- Every one of you has a page in the history of the world. What is that page? How do you make that page? Which is going to be referred by the prosperity? There is a need of vision to your ambition. When phone bell rings we remember Grahams Bell, when we think of flight, we remember Wright brothers. They are out of box thinkers. Be unique.